Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

Rylans rangoli art

Last week rooms 19 and 20 were makeing rangoli art beacse we are celebrating Diwali the Theacher  called are groups to get a pes of Paper and Crayons black green Blue red yellow and orange. My Group was called last i grabed a pes of paper And I Have The colour red blue Green and yellow . Ms told us to right are name at the

Back of are Paper I drawd a Social with the red and I yose the blue and green for Some spicks

When I was done colouring in the spicks I put a social on top of spicks and colour it in With yellow . And i told ms if I can cut my rangoli art out and ms said yes and I Grabbed the scissors so I cut my rangoli art out and ms glued it on to a white Carboard with more rangoli art on it and I was done My rangoli art



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.