Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Holloween night

On Halloween night my family went trick or treating at ten houses . I was the grim reaper  . I had a grim reaper mask and a black cape . Kelly was a skeleton princess. She had a pink tutu and my little cousin xesrkse was the joker because he is always joking. Our Aunty took us to a Halloween party by Our grandads house. When we got to the holloween party people gave candy as my family went into the party. Me xesrkse and Kelly came in a house to Get some balloons. I had a red balloon . Kelly had a purple balloon and xesrkse had a green balloon. Then me Kelly and aunty sat down so came to the Halloween  party with nan . SJ was a zombie with blood on his shirt. SJ played with me and Kelly on a tree house 15 minutes later my went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.